maandag 16 januari 2012

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER





I haven't blogged since the longest time. That's why I decided to update you with my christmas holidays, eventhough they seems AGES ago (It's only been two weeks..) I've done loads of shopping, obviously since it was christmas and all, but H&M also decided to have the biggest sale EVER! bought a parka for only €10! I decided not to buy the pants I tried on in the first picture, because they just looked a bit big (only 10 euros though!) My christmas eve was a nice surprise, as we decided not to buy gifts for each other this year, but my mom secretly did buy for everyone! so sweet. NYE was so much fun aswell and in the last picture you can admire the first cupcakes I made in 2012! they were so delicious! hope you had a lovely christmas, NYE and holiday and I'll try to post more regulary! xoxo

PS: you can obviously spot that I was really into this book in the holidays... haha!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten