woensdag 24 augustus 2011

HELLO AUGUST






























 
Top: Primark
Jeans: Vero Moda
Slippers: Primark

Since it's sunday I decided on a lazy and easy outfit. When I came home from church I quickly popped on my new slippers from Primark, they are the moest comfertable things that have ever touched my feet! And only €3,- ! The top I bought hasn't disappointed me either, it's nice and you don't have to dress it up since it's yellow and has those cute little lines ans buttons, perfect for on a lazy day!
It was hard finding a nice place in my house to take pictures and my camera isn't the best one for taking pictures on your own: I had to go back after every picture to push the button.. Which isn't really an exciting to do.. So I did get lazy with taking the pictures, I will try to find a better place in my house soon, but I figured I should just upload those pictures anyway, got to give you something to see!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. GORGE top, cant believe its primarni!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @THE DIVINITUS
    They are so comfy! If you have a primark near, you have to go get them! x

    @are you dressing up or dressing down
    thank you x and I know! Had to get it when I saw it. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aww, these slippers are so gorgeous, I looove them and want them too! Too bad that we don't have Primark here in Berlin =(

    you look great :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @Priscilla
    thanks! xx

    @Chi
    aww ): Primark is really far from my house aswell, have to go with the train. Maybe you can visit them on holidays? (: and thanks xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i love the yellow top great blog going to follow as soon as i get home and onto my mac! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. aw your slippers are so cute <3 and you're gorgeous!

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. lovely blog. i am now following, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. a beautiful top, does not look like it's from Primark at all!
    you have beautiful hair also. x

    www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I like the wash of your jeans! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I really like your top! I never find nice litte like that in Primark :\
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. interesting blog:) welcome to my blog if you like;)

    paullinne.blogspot.com

    I will often look;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen