dinsdag 17 januari 2012

BACK TO THE AIRFORCE




















































Top: H&M €7,- (originally €15,-)
Parka: H&M €10,- (orignally €40,-)
Shorts: H&M
Shoes (fake chelsea boots): H&M €20,- (originally €40,-)

So here are some of my newest clothes. I was so happy with the H&M sale! Even though I bought the shoes before the sale. With H&M it's always so easy to guess which items will get in sale. When I saw these boots for the first time I knew I needed them but I also knew I had to be patient because those would definelty go in sale! and so they did, saved me €20,-! I also wanted a parka since the loooongest time and now I got one for only 10 euros. I couldn't believe what a bargain I got myself. eventhough it's slightly too big for me, I don't care! Parka's are ment to be a little big anyways. It's a shame it's winter and I can't show the back of my blouse all the time, it's so lovely. But I will defenitly be wearing it at parties! and in summer of course, but that's going to take a while. I hope to have another outfit up this saturday! xoxo

6 opmerkingen: