vrijdag 1 juli 2011

papilionidae

Hey and welcome to my brand new blog, Papilionidae! Time for an introduction:

Who? I'm Joëlle (Jo-ella), 16 years old and living in The Netherlands. Where I live we don't have many good stores, so it's hard to find nice clothes, but I try my best with the things I got!

What? I made this blog to share my style with everyone online, because I always enjoy reading other blogs, I figured it would be nice to give it a try myself. I'm hoping to post 'outfit of the days' and photos of things I recently bought, so a little haul. I'll also post little personal posts, but not too many of those.

When? I started Papilionidae on the first of July 2011, even though I've been following blogs since forever and I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, but I turn out to be quite the lazy person...

Where? I'm living in a small city half an hour away from Amsterdam, in a lovely house with my parents. Both my brother and sister have moved out, so I'm kind of an only child now, but I'm hoping to move out next year aswell, as I'll be doing my exams this year! Scary!

Why? To share my love for fashion! Also to be able to chat with lovely people on here and to show my style and hopefully improve my style. I also thought it would be nice to have something fun to do when I don't know what to do. I hope I won't get lazy with this!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten